Tom Schwab is the Chief Evangelist Officer of Interview Valet. Today, Tom shares about growing up in a Roman Catholic family, finding Christ at a men’s retreat, and how he experiences the Lord. Throughout our conversation, Tom comes back to the idea of relationships: with God, with his family, and in business. Tom has a unique approach to life and business by serving those around him and it’s fun to watch. His story reminds us that, in the end, relationships are what matter.
Listen to Tom’s story in your favorite podcast app now!
Stories Tom shared:
- Growing up in suburban Chicago
- Getting into the Navy on a clerical error
- What his relationship with God was like growing up Roman Catholic
- Finding Christ at a men’s retreat
- How experiencing God’s love changed his view of the world
- The year of discernment when considering marriage to Karen
- Starting Interview Valet
- Losing his friend to liver cancer and how Tom processed that with God
- How the podcast industry is going to change
- How Interview Valet can help you
Great quotes from Tom:
I yelled. God listened. He was patient with me.
There’s a lot of problems in the world today but there’s no better time to be alive.
The richness of my life is the richness of relationships
Resources we mentioned:
- Interview Valet
- Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah