Rodney Olsen is a husband, father, cyclist, blogger and podcaster. Today, Rodney shares the moment he knew he wanted to be in radio, the somewhat meandering path he took to get there, and the providential meeting that sealed the deal. Rodney is passionate about helping believers anchor their faith in Christ with a Kingdom view of the world. His story will remind you to take action against the darkness. Oh, there’s a cool Bruck Cockburn reference in there, too.
Listen to Rodney’s story today!
Stories Rodney shared:
- Why he started his podcast, Bleeding Daylight
- Growing up in Western Australia
- His dad’s faith and why he abandoned it
- Giving his life to Christ at a church camp
- Studying to be a chef
- Moving to Christian radio
- How the Lord puts things in our hearts to do
- How his radio station brought people to the Lord
- Why we need not fear the dark night of the soul
- The poverty that Compassion fights around the world
Great quotes from Rodney:
We can be a whole lot more than we imagine if we follow Jesus’ lead.
If you’re going to go deep-diving into faith, you’ve got to have an anchor.
Resources we mentioned: