Paul Edwards is an executive ghostwriter, CEO, bestselling author and host of “Influencer Networking Secrets” podcast. Today, Paul shares the story of finding Christ at a lonely time, struggling with pride in his work life, and the communities that changed the course of his life. Paul knows the value of a great connection and today, he’s using skills he learned in insurance to serve others. Paul’s story reminds us that we’re all God’s children with a calling to serve.
Listen to Paul’s story today!
Stories Paul shared:
- Leading a marketing firm for faith-based leaders
- Growing up in Edmonton, Canada then moving to the US
- Relationship with his father who is an atheist
- Finding Christ in England at Hillsong Church
- Losing his job and looking for work
- Joining the US Military and going to Iraq
- Learning how to network while working in insurance
- Feeling completely alone as he struggled
- The Wild at Heart Boot Camp that changed his life
- Mentoring young adults and how that plays into his calling
- Deciding to write a book about networking
- Why networking is so valuable
Great quotes from Paul:
Most people’s lack of faith is stemming from pain somewhere in their life.
Everytime I develop professionally it’s because I’m in a mastermind.
It’s a privilege to serve God by serving his other children.
Resources we mentioned:
- Paul’s website
- Influencer Networking Secrets: How to Build the Magnetic Influence, Meaningful Connection and Profitable Publicity of a Radically Generous Entrepreneur by Paul Edwards
- Wild at Heart Boot Camp
- Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money by Rabbi Daniel Lapin