Kevin Wilson is the host of the podcast A Christian Podcast with Kevin Wilson. I had the pleasure of being on a panel with Kevin at Podcast Movement in August, 2022. His approach to evangelism in his podcast fascinated so I had to hear more of his story. Today, Kevin shares about how moving around as a child affected him, the group that so lived Acts 2 that he couldn’t resist Jesus, and how he follows curiosity to interact with others about faith. Kevin’s story reminds us that evangelism is a true gift and we can learn from his.
Listen to Kevin’s story today!
Stories Kevin shared:
- Connecting at Podcast Movement
- Growing up in Detroit, Michigan
- Moving around a lot and ending up in NC
- Meeting a group of believers in college that lit his flame for the Lord
- How the fellowship of believers helped him
- Investing time and intentionality in his faith
- Starting his podcast A Christian Podcast with Kevin Wilson
- Evolving his show to go outside and talk to people
- Following curiosity to ask genuine questions of people who believe differently
- Embracing his gifting as an evangelist
- Experiencing a season when God’s plan was not clear
Great quotes from Kevin:
I recognize my role as a seed planter.
I’ve disagreed with people but never had a conversation end in anger.
Humility is required for a relationship with God.
Resources we mentioned: