- Teaching middle school math
- Growing up in an agnostic home in a great family
- The hunger for the Lord as a young girl
- The uncle who prayed for her when she was six months old
- Cobbling together a philosophy from school, church, and home
- Discovering a gift of intercession
- Being manipulated into a relationship that changed her
- The accident that killed a motorcyclist and changed her life
- How close she felt to the Lord as she navigated the aftermath
- Dealing with PTSD and suicidal ideation after the accident
- Making a list of God’s attributes vs. Satan’s
Great quotes from Jennifer:
When I couldn’t keep the facade up anymore, then some real healing happened.
It is really, truly about a relationship in your heart with him.
I knew he was real and that made me more angry.
Again, I was hiding truth to not disappoint people.
Resources we mentioned: