- Living in an RV doing ministry
- Growing up in a Christian home in Southern California
- Dealing with anxiety and disconnection as a teenager
- Receiving a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer
- Realizing there is nothing he could do to change the situation except pray
- The miracle of healing from cancer
- Being satisfied with his life as a professional fundraiser
- People not believing he was healed
- The dreams he had that led him to the road
- Suffering depression after he was healed
- Connecting with his son through depression and anxiety
Great quotes from Gregory:
It’s been a slow and steady discovery of him in my life.
There’s a fine line between loving money and loving having money.
God uses us in ways we can’t understand.
Resources we mentioned:
- Gregory’s website
- 30 Days: Emails from a father to a son battling depression by Gregory Gillam