- Feeling thankful to have a secure job right now
- Born into a Christian family in upstate New York
- Talking to God as a child
- His brother’s brain tumor
- Beginning to take ownership of his faith as a highschooler
- How going to a youth group event as a high schooler changed the course of his life
- Struggles with marriage and how that affected his faith
- When his daughter was born early and how that challenged him
- How he got into productivity
- Why productivity and faith aren’t that dissimilar
- Why he doesn’t consider himself evangelistic
Great quotes from Erik
Does what you present yourself as match who you are?
I don’t see productivity as a work thing; I see it as a life thing.
I might be that pivot point for someone else.
Resources we mentioned: