Craig & Janice Hammersmith are an ordinary couple follow God’s extraordinary vision for their lives. Today, Craig & Janice share their journey from suburban family to working with students in Luxembourg. Craig shares the restlessness he felt working a tech job, how he received Luxembourg citizenship, and the amazing connections that confirmed God’s call on their family. The Hammersmith’s story reminds us that the Lord works with small signs if we are paying attention.
Listen to the Hammersmith’s story today!
Stories Janice & Craig shared:
- Janice growing up in El Paso as a pastor’s kid
- How the Lord protected her family
- Craig growing up Roman Catholic before he went to public middle school
- How his life changed after his mom became a believer
- How their decisions in high school shaped them
- Meeting one another at Colorado Christian University
- The moment he reject a student who later committed suicide
- How Craig got citizenship in Luxembourg
- Getting connected with YoungLife
- The small ways God led them to agree to go to Luxembourg
- How the Lord used their kids to confirm they should go
- The spiritual climate in Luxembourg
Great quotes from Janice and Craig:
We wouldn’t find the big sign. What we saw was a bunch of small signs and a bunch of promises.
Resources we shared:
- Give to the Hammersmiths to help them go to Luxembourg
- Watch a video about the Hammersmith’s journey