Christa Hutchins equips busy communicators and leaders with project management and problem solving skills so they can turn their big ideas into a successful ministry or business. Today, Christa shares how she experienced her faith as just one part of her life, how a public failure taught her humility, and how that led her to new opportunities. She also shares how she learned to use her gifts to help others bring their dreams to life. Christa’s story reminds us that God uses failure to refine us.
Listen to Christa’s story now!
Stories Christa shared:
- Growing up in Florida in a Christian home
- Being aware that she was a performer in church
- How she decided to be a chemical engineer
- Choosing to walk away from problematic behaviors in college
- Joining a Christian group and being discipled
- How her career progressed
- Failing for the first time and how that influenced her faith
- Having to face her pride and learn humility
- Volunteering with Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Learning that using her skills is ministry
- The “new thing” that God was doing with her business
- Strategies that help creative people
Great quotes from Christa:
Clarity comes from action.
Failure was part of the route to where God was leading me.
I love you too much to let your dream die.
Resources we mentioned: