Amber Cullum is a mom and the host of the Grace Enough podcast. Today, Amber shares how she approached singleness, the trip to India that almost broke her faith, and how she learned to listen more. Amber is a woman who loves the Lord deeply and encourages many to follow faithfully. Her podcast is one of my favorites and if you like Halfway There, I know you’ll like Grace Enough. Subscribe today.
Listen to Amber’s story now!
Stories Amber shared:
- Being a mom to three kids
- Growing up in Eastern Kentucky
- Going to church with her cousins in middle school
- Giving her life to Christ as a 12 year old
- The Caedmon’s Call CD that became her comfort during hard times
- The breakup that led her to Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- The Joshua stone moments that remind her of God’s presence
- Her prayer for a spouse that guided her as a single person
- Going to India on a medical missions trip that broke her faith
- How apologetics helped shape her
- Learning how to be grateful
- Learning to listen in a racial reconciliation group
- Starting Grace Enough as a way to listen more
Great quotes from Amber:
I want single people to know that there is such value to your singleness.
God is not just working in my little life.
If you actually sit across from people who are not like you and listen, you may have a different perspective.
Resources we mentioned:
- Amber’s website
- The Case for Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity (Case for … Series) by Lee Strobel
- 40 Acres by Caedmon’s Call
- Breaking Free (Bible Study Book): The Journey, The Stories by Beth Moore
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis