- How he coaches people to find their heroic potential
- Being raised by three women as a child without a father figure
- When his mother gave the religious choice to him as a child
- Expecting God to speak to him
- Deciding to be baptized as a young man
- Pursuing relationships in difficult ways
- Choosing a Catholic college
- Learning about the saints and how that shaped him
- Learning to cultivate an attitude of prayer
- How a coyote led him to Jesus
- A relationship that went wrong
- The dark night after his fiance broke up with him and dated his best friend
- How this dark time helped him grow closer to the Lord
- Getting into personal development
Great quotes from Cody:
In seeking God, I learned how to value myself.
You are infinitely valuable.
God is going to speak to you in a way that you will understand, that is meaningful to you. He may not use words; he may not use dreams; he may not use compulsion but he’s going to use something that will speak to you.
Resources we mentioned: