Dr. Corinne Weaver is a chiropractor helping patients get healthy through holistic methods. Today, Corinne shares the story of the bicycle accident that damaged her health seemingly permanently, how the Lord directed her to chiropractic care, and why it’s important to take care of our bodies. She also teaches us her technique for how to breathe properly and why that is so important for good health. Her books, Learning How to Breathe, and No More Meds, will take you deeper into a natural healing journey. Whether you are healthy, could use a little refresher, or just need to recover from illness, Corinne’s story will inspire and educate you to begin the journey.
Listen to Corinne’s story now!
Stories Corinne shared:
- The accident that dramatically damaged her health
- How she discovered chiropractic care as a young child
- Leaving church because of her health problems
- Giving her life to Christ at camp and the vision that led to her career
- Why she is convinced the mind/body connection is important
- The breathing techniques she teaches, the 4-7-8 method
- Why she wrote No More Meds
- How diet affects our well-being
Great quotes from Corrinne:
If we don’t take care of our physical being, it’s going to affect us spiritually, too.
I make time everyday for quiet time whether it’s reading Scripture or just breathing.
I love helping parents that are motivated to make some lifestyle changes for their families.
Resources we mentioned:
- Corinne’s website
- No More Meds Movement
- No More Meds by Dr. Corinne Weaver
- Learning How to Breathe: Trace almost every single ailment we face today to improper breathing by Dr. Corinne Weaver