- What Field Guides for the Way is about
- Growing up in a Christian family in Wisconsin
- What her relationship with God was like early in her life
- Wrestling with God through infertility
- The reflection her therapist gave her about God
- How discovering creativity helped
- How the Spirit works through the Bible
- Learning to live in God’s love for her
- Waking up and deciding to write a book
- How Field Guides for the Way was born
Great quotes from Kristen:
I was afraid of the darkness inside of me.
For me, meditation looks a lot like art.
Art is less about creating a product and more a language with which I can speak and listen to God.
The beauty of God’s faithfulness was not in the fact that I got what I wanted I got what I wanted.
Resources we shared:
- Field Guides for the Way
- Kristen’s website
- A Good Way Through: My Journey with God from Disappointment into Hope by Kristen Kludt