Lisa Kohut is a faith-based counselor/psychologist. Today Lisa shares her story of learning to surrender herself to God in order to truly experience all that he is. After a dream that changed her life she decided to take both her degree and her connection to the Holy Spirit into the world to bring others closer to God and all that he wants for them. God showed Lisa how close he really is all the time and wants use her to spread his love. Lisa’s story pushes us to give more of ourselves in order to receive more of God.
Listen to Lisa’s story today!
Stories Lisa shared:
- Growing up in a non-christian family
- Meeting a friend who operated in her gifts
- Asking God to experience him fully
- Having a dream and receiving an interpretation from her friend
- Speaking in tongues for the first time
- Learning to interpret dreams for people
- How to know interpretations are from God
- How she learned to yield to God constantly
- Moving from Ohio to Chicago during a divorce and how that affected her relationship with God
- Starting her own practice and the trust it took
Great quotes from Lisa:
Once I realized that there is more, I was not settling for the crumbs.
The question I’m always asking the Holy Spirit is “What does the heart of God want to reveal to this person?”
Healing is in the connections.
Let love be the foundation.
Resources we mentioned:
- Healing Connections: Reconciling a Broken World to a Holy and Loving God
- Lisa’s website
- Holy Spirit Camps