Patrick Meyers is a spiritual director, counselor, and coach. Today, Patrick shares the story of God’s kind pursuit of his life. He shares how he initially rejected the Lord’s work in his life, how God finally got a hold of him, and the process the Lord used to make Patrick dependant on him. Patrick works in his ministry, Vector Ministries and helps others experience the relationship God has given him. Patrick’s story teaches us that God is always in hot pursuit of our hearts even when we doubt him.
Please listen to Patrick’s story today!
Stories Patrick shared:
- Growing up in a dysfunctional home in Nebraska
- Asking God if he wanted the money in his pocket
- Developing a relationship with God while in rehab
- Finally finding Jesus in his life
- His career in the Marine Corps and how his life unraveled
- The season of loss after he was discharged
- How Jesus healed his beliefs over time
- Going to seminary as trusting God
- Learning about the dark night of the soul and the spiritual journey
- How the Lord introduced him to his wife
- The season of joy and restoration
- Founding Vector Ministries and his work today
Great quotes from Patrick:
I definitely see God as the initiator of every good thing in my life.
Each period of my life has its own testimony.
It felt like my life was over but God was saying, “No, it hasn’t even begun yet.”
My passion with Victor Ministries is to introduce him to people and introduce them to the goodness I’ve experienced first hand.
Resources we mentioned:
- Patrick’s website, Vector Ministries
- Patrick’s Facebook page
- The Case for Christ: A Journalist’s Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus by Lee Strobel
- The Business of Soul Care
Old, boring, and long Bible studies getting you down? Try my brand new 8 Day Experience series designed to get you thinking about the Lord beyond quiet time. It will refresh your relationship with the Lord. 8 Day Experience
Leave a Reply