Caesar Kalinowski is an author, speaker and coach. Today, Caesar shares how he discovered the gospel that really is good news for the weary. He shares the story of how he got into full time ministry, how he served an elderly neighbor, and overcoming doubt in his daily life. Caesar’s story reminds us how important it is to live in community and to experience the grace of God from one another.
Listen to Caesar’s story today!
Stories Caesar shared:
- Helping people with their walk with God through writing, speaking, and coaching
- Growing up in the church getting saved a million times
- Experiencing the difference between church services and being the church
- Discovering the house church movement
- Going to school to learn ministry
- How the truth will set you free and discipleship are related
- What the Good News really is
- Meeting old man Hal while cutting his grass
- Living with doubt in various ways
- Caesar’s writing about his experience in communities
Great quotes from Caesar:
Discipleship is, in fact, the mission.
Discipleship is the process of moving from unbelief to belief in every area of life.
Treat people like family instead of guests and they’ll act like family.
Resources we mentioned:
- Caesar’s podcast, The Life School Podcast
- Caesar’s website
- Email Now@123lifeschool.com with the word “Gospel” in subject line for a free audio series.
8 Day Experience