Alex Lombard is an entrepreneur and Instagram expert. Today, Alex shares the story of the people who invested in him, how he was almost pulled away from Christ, and why he dove head first into entrepreneurship. Alex shares how personal development can be dangerous and almost took him in a direction he did not want to go. We also talk about the importance of apologetics for building a solid understanding of what Christian faith is based on. Alex is both young and successful with a heart for the honoring the Lord with both.
Listen to Alex’s story today!
Stories Alex shared:
- Born in St. Louis and growing up in Michigan
- Growing up in the Lutheran church
- Discovering other denominations and finding a “cool factor” in church
- Connecting with Pastor Bob
- Being pulled away from faith through personal development
- How he realized he was on the right path
- Getting into apologetics and how that grounded his faith
- The morality and DNA arguments for God
- Diving into entrepreneurship especially Instagram
- What he would like the next three years to look like
Great quotes from Alex:
The Bible is the greatest personal development book in the world.
99% of what you’re learning is true but you always have to remember who your Daddy is.
Live life by design.
Resources we mentioned:
- Impact Church in Scottsdale, AZ
- Alex’s website
- Alex’s Instagram
- The Case for Christ: A Journalist’s Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus by Lee Strobel
Are you a Christian podcaster trying to grow your show? I’ve got great news for you!
The first ever, Christian Podcast Summit is happening on June 15, 2019!
It’s a virtual summit so no need to pay for flights, hotel, rental cars, etc. Just log in and watch from the comfort of your own home, office, or coffee shop.
What will we be talking about? Glad you asked!
- Michael Woodward of JumbleThink on Getting Great Guests
- Andrew Rappaport on Truth in Podcasting
- Tracy Winchell on Growing Your Email List
- Anna Scheller on Using Twitter Party
- Christel Kurr Taylor on Creating Your Podcast’s Media Kit
- Bryan Entzminger on Steps for Great Audio
- Eric Nevins (me!) on Streamlining Your Guest Process
How do you get access to this summit?
Just click “All Access Passes” to register.
Can’t wait to see you there!