- How she helps people start businesses that align with their values
- Growing up in very rural Alaska
- How she learned to see the world from other perspectives
- Getting married at 18 and moving to West Virginia and the struggles they had early on
- The moment her business was born in a prayer
- The UPS delivery she didn’t expect
- The bubbles that proved God’s love to her
- Asking about the very nature of God
- Discovering herself while starting her business
- Starting her podcast to help people do what they care about
Great quotes from Michelle:
The biggest thing I was looking for was who accepted you.
There are people out there like you who want to do business differently.
The fact that somebody I had never met…had listened to God to that degree of preciseness to know not only what I needed but what I wanted, that was the moment that I went, okay, God must be real, he must love me, and there must be more than what I’ve been taught.
When we’re willing to open up and share our stories, other people look at it and go “If you made it through then so can I.”
I’m glad people didn’t give up on me.
Resources we mentioned:
Do you enjoy Halfway There? Consider making a small, monthly donation to keep the show running. I’ll be deeply grateful to you!
Are you a Christian podcaster trying to grow your show? I’ve got great news for you!
The first ever, Christian Podcast Summit is happening on June 15, 2019!
It’s a virtual summit so no need to pay for flights, hotel, rental cars, etc. Just log in and watch from the comfort of your own home, office, or coffee shop.
What will we be talking about? Glad you asked!
Michael Woodward of JumbleThink on Getting Great Guests
Andrew Rappaport on Truth in Podcasting
Tracy Winchell on Growing Your Email List
Anna Scheller on Using Twitter Party
Christel Kurr Taylor on Creating Your Podcast’s Media Kit
Bryan Entzminger on Steps for Great Audio
Eric Nevins (me!) on Streamlining Your Guest Process
How do you get access to this summit?
Just click “All Access Passes” to register.
Can’t wait to see you there!