Idella Kercher works with women spreading the gospel overseas. Today she shares her story of God’s great provisions after the death of her child and divorce. Throughout her life God has given her everything that she needed in miraculous ways, helping her to grow and trust in him. He taught her about generosity and brought her to where she needed to be.
Listen to Idella’s story now!
Stories Idella shared:
- Growing up in the family that was at church whenever the doors were open
- Working with ministries overseas
- Losing a baby and finding trust in the Lord again
- Discovering the cracks in her marriage
- The wise advice Vernon Grounds gave her
- Going through the fear of cancer and leaving her husband
- Eating up the Psalms as her marriage was ending
- How the Lord provided a job for her after the divorce
- The abundant provision through the software industry
- The company owner that taught her about generosity
- Seeing her grandchildren as her legacy
Great quotes from Idella:
When you go through hard times you may not be happy but you can have joy that God gives you.
If you think about your purpose and passion, it kind of comes out of your pain.
He knows what is necessary to weave a wonderful pattern of our lives