Tricia Lott Williford is an author, speaker, and teacher. From a young age her life was set in God, but when the sudden death of her husband flipped her world upside down she had to re learn how to talk to God and put her life back together again. Today, she talks about raising two boys; finding the steady, little things; and growing into who God made her to be. With God and writing as her firm foundations, she has experienced pain and loss, but also joy and love and kept pushing on. Her story is a reminder that no matter what happens, God has a plan for you, you just have to wait.
Listen to Tricia’s story today!
Stories Tricia shared:
- Growing up in a Christian family
- Moving from being a teacher to a stay at home mom
- Losing her husband, Robb in 12 hours of illness
- Finding solace at Starbucks with the Psalms
- Two years of winter
- Working at Starbucks and meeting her current husband
- Her book coming out this year and her writing process
Great quotes from Tricia:
I was born loving Jesus.
One of the greatest graces of God is how he numbs us.
Our prayers do not have expiration dates
Suffering isn’t scary. Worrying is scary.
Resources we mentioned: