Jeremy Myers is a podcaster and author back for his second episode here with me on Halfway There Podcast. Today we go back over what we discussed in our previous episode together and caught up on what has happened in our lives since then. From the ways non Christians sometimes show more kindness than fellow believers to starting our own podcasts, Jeremy and I discuss our journeys these past few months.
Listen to our conversation now!
What we talked about:
- His neighbors caring for him more than his fellow Christians
- His writing goals and habits
- The enneagram and the benefits of knowing oneself
- My journey to realizing I wanted to start this podcast
- Jesus’ miracle at the wedding
- New Media Summit and my experience there
- Podcasting and entrepreneurship
- Defining Faith
- The definition of spiritual maturity
- The core beliefs of Christianity
I don’t think we have an all or nothing Faith.
The christian life is characterized by love.
Resources mentioned (some links are Amazon affiliate links that send me a commission when you use them):