Kristi Kennedy, Co-Founder/CEO of Bee Friendly Network — she is a PhD Candidate in Medical Research, a widow by circumstance and mother to five, all are survivors of bullying and abuse. Today, she shares about fully accepting her faith and founding her company to help fix the problems she saw in the world. As she was growing up she wrestled with a question that prevented her from diving deeper into her faith. All of us have our questions that we just can’t find the answer to but her story is an encouragement that questions, and needs, do receive answers.
Listen to her story now!
Stories Kristi shared:
- Founding the Bee Friendly Network
- Growing up in Detroit and the way segregation in the suburbs shaped her
- The one spiritual question that haunted her from the time she was young
- Getting a call from Anne Kennedy (D. James Kennedy’s wife) who answered her burning question
- The Christlike example of the Kennedy’s
- Beginning to serve as a prayer partner
- Becoming a “widow by circumstance”
- The amazing ways God provided for her family
- Being bullied in kindergarten
- Why she started Bee Friendly
- The impact of Bee Friendly
Great quotes from Kristi:
No matter how bad things are, there’s always a way you can give to somebody.
There is no obstacle too big for God.
Resources Kristi mentioned:
- Kristi’s website, Bee Friendly
- Kristi’s family website, Bee Friendly Family
- Connect with Kristi on Facebook
- Evangelism Explosion 4th Edition by D. James Kennedy