Daniel Gomez is a coach, author, and speaker. Today, he shares his story of coming to know God, drifting away from him during his career, then being brought back through his wife’s illness. His struggle between balancing his career with his life with his family and relationship with God is relatable to all of us in our work centered world. God used many people to show him that he had wandered away. His story pushes us to look into our own lives and see if we really are being the people God made us to be.
Listen to Daniel’s story now!
Stories Daniel shared:
- Why he wrote his book You Were Made to Fly
- Giving his life to Christ as his dad suffered with cancer
- Finding a mentor to help him grow in Christ
- Why picking up trash is a spiritual discipline for him
- How a corporate career led his heart away from God
- The prayer that gave him a new heart
- His conversation with his son that led him to see he had changed
- The restoration he feels from the Lord
- How he became a speaker and coach
Great quotes from Daniel:
I really didn’t even know what I was going to write I just knew that God put it on my heart to do something.
I’ve been a big crybaby a lot this year.
There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus.
God is running to where you’re at right now to meet you because he loves you.
Resources Daniel mentioned (some links are Amazon affiliate links that send me a small commission when you use them):
- You Were Born To Fly: Be Original, Be The Best YOU by Daniel Gomez
- Think and Grow Rich: The Original, an Official Publication of The Napoleon Hill Foundation by Napoleon Hill
- Different by Micah Taylor
- Daniel’s Website: Daniel Gomez Speaker