Art Costello is the creator of Expectations Therapy. Today he shares about how God led him throughout his life both through loneliness, the war in Vietnam and the loss of his wife. His unique experiences of talking with God became a vital part of his prosperity and success in his life. You will find Art’s stories relatable and his method of understanding your expectations invaluable.
Listen to Art’s story now!
Stories Art shared:
- Teaching people to manage their expectations.
- Moving to a rural area as a child and the loneliness that brought
- The hill where he spoke to God as a child and the extraordinary experience he had there
- Using his intuition to stay safe in Vietnam
- The amazing pastors who discipled him
- The health diagnosis for his wife that shattered his charmed life
- The tailspin he went into after his wife died
- How he received the message of expectations matter
- Our roles as humans
- The steps of expectation therapy
- Be faithful.
Great quotes from Art:
God planted the seed of expectation in every man, woman, and child. It’s up to us to manage them.
Everything in God’s world is a process.
Once you surrender and believe and have faith, boy, you’re life will go where God intends it to go.
Resources we mentioned: