Penni Zelinkoff is a speaker, podcast host, and coach helping people overcome not feeling good enough. Today, Penni discusses discovering how she connects to God and recognizing that she was loved just as she was and is. Drifting away from the lord led her closer to him and aided her in accepting that God doesn’t want to see her dressed up to see him. Penni also shares her powerful strategy for releasing feelings of being not good enough.
Listen to Penni’s story now!
Stories Penni shared:
- The decision she made to take her life back and discovered her purpose
- Growing up in Hawaii in the Lutheran church
- How questions without answers led her to a Bible study
- The dream that changed her life
- Learning to listen to the inner voice of the Lord
- Her morning routine that keeps her grounded
- The importance of gratitude journaling
- Growing away from the Lord
- Deciding to go back to church and being seen by the church and God
- Living in her purpose by motivating others through mentoring and podcasting
- Overcoming the feeling of “not good enough”
- The “Stop, Drop, & Roll” strategy to overcome feeling not good enough
Great quotes from Penni:
What can I do today that will make me proud to put it in my gratitude journal?
When I don’t have the Lord in my life it become emotionally, spiritually, physically chaotic.
When I am the best version of myself, I have had faith in my life.
You can’t out give the system so how can I give to the system?
Resources we mentioned: