Edith Leland is the only 97 year old I know with a YouTube channel. She may also have the most intimate friendship with God you have ever heard. Today, Edith shares the story of many miracles she has experienced in her life. Edith insists that she is merely an ordinary woman who loves the Lord but as you listen to her stories you will quickly be convinced that her relationship with God is anything but ordinary. She exclaims her joy about God over and over and it’s contagious. And the stories about her prayer life will inspire you.
Please listen and share Edith’s story.
Connect with me:
Stories Edith shared:
- Why she has a YouTube channel
- The influence her father had by reading Scripture at every meal
- How she came to Christ at the age of six
- How God has used her influence throughout her life
- The hardest time of her life in West Virginia
- How God used a rainbow to show her where she needs to be
- Her ministry of prayer for missionaries
- When her relationship with the Lord began to blossom
- The time when the Lord multiplied food for their family
- How God used her prayer to help her son on the mission field
- Her prayer journal and how she keeps track of the people she prays for
- An example of God’s answered prayer for her son
- Her intimate friendship with God
Great quotes from Edith:
He lets us enter into what he wants to do to let us have some of the blessing of it. He just does such beautiful things.
So many miracles!
There’s nothing special about me. I’m an ordinary woman who loves the Lord and that’s all that I am!
Resources Edith mentioned: