Mischelle Saunders-Gottsch is the founder and host of Altered Stories Ministry, a new Christian Women’s Internet Radio talk show to be launched in Overland Park, Kansas. Wherever she goes, Mischelle is a leader. Today, she shares how she learned to embrace her leadership skills and how God used it to give her a vision. Her ministry is designed to help women experience healing, wholeness, and growth with the Lord in order to change families, communities, and the world.
Please listen and share!
Stories Mischelle shared:
- The vision she has for Altered Stories including how she found the name
- Finding Christ in Sunday School as a young child
- The community around her that helped her through a difficult divorce
- What she learned by relying on community
- What a personal relationship with Christ looks like in her life
- Working with Christian ministries like Focus on the Family and Compassion International
- How she embraced herself as a leader
- Why caring for people is the most important part of leadership
- Why learning how to speak to others is the most important leadership lesson she learned
- Why we need to love one another
- The opportunities to help her ministry
Great quotes from Mischelle:
I have been blessed that God put the right people at the right time in my life.
Wanting the best for people has always been on my heart.
My success as a leader has always come through people.
You can’t love without God’s love.
Resources we mentioned:
- Mischelle’s ministry Altered Stories