Rob Decker is a personal trainer who has been radically changed by God. Today, Rob shares the moment when he jumped out a window and the tender words the Lord spoke to him in the hospital that built his faith again. His story is one of radical transformation from a hard drinking, drug abusing young man to a clear-eyed man with a full heart who speaks personally of the love of God.
Listen to Rob’s story and be sure to share with a friend!
Stories Rob shared:
- Learning that his step-father was not his dad
- Rob was always aware that God was his father
- The unique physical experience he had during his conversion
- What drew him to unhealthy relationships
- The moment he jumped out a window to commit suicide and survived
- What his extreme response reveals about who he is
- The peaceful moment when God spoke to him about how his situation will be resolved
- The joy he feels today about his relationship with the Lord
Great quotes from Rob:
It [a suicide attempt] was a very hard experience but it was the beginning of a great walk with God.
He will give you your youth back.
I’m one of his bratty kids.
Resources Rob mentioned:
- Isaiah 53
- The Passion Of The Christ (Amazon affiliate link that pays me a commission if you buy it, or anything else)
- Rob’s appearance on CBN
- Find Rob at his website
Leave a Reply