Teresa Blaes is the host of the Unresolved Life podcast and explores life’s most difficult questions. Today, Teresa shares the serious events that shaped her to be a deeper questioner of God and everything she encounters. She details her journey through skepticism, painful moments, and the gentle leading of the Lord. When you hear some of the events of her life you will be amazed that she emerged with faith at all and her willingness to ask deep questions will make sense. Please go to Apple Podcasts and subscribe to Unresolved Life for more.
Please listen and share with a friend.
Stories Teresa shared:
- Podcasting as a way of answering life’s most difficult questions
- Growing up in a non-Christian home and traumatic events
- Attending a school for the blind and the spiritual encounter that scared her
- Giving her life to Christ after a radio invitation
- The first time God spoke to her
- Ministering to a crack addict name Jake
- All the difficult questions that books like Job raise
- Learning within days that her mom died and that she was permanently blind and how that affected her relationship with God
- Wrestling with God over what he wants her to do
- “Seek me and you will find me.”
Great quotes from Teresa:
If you’re not honest with him, he can’t work.
You can come to him and question him even with your baggage. He is not afraid of the questions.
Resources mentioned by Teresa (Amazon affiliate links):
- Unresolved Life Podcast with Teresa Blaes
- Speechless by Steven Curtis Chapman
- Walking with God: How to Hear His Voice by John Eldredge
- All Things New: Heaven, Earth, and the Restoration of Everything You Love by John Eldredge