Henry describes himself as a business guy and a recent author of One: Unfolding God’s Eternal Purpose from House to House (Amazon affiliate link). He even invented a folding bicycle. His passion today is the oneness of the body of Christ and he raises good questions about why many churches operate as they do. We spend time unpacking what Henry sees in Jesus’ prayer in John 17 and the unity found in Romans 16, one of the more neglected chapters in Scripture.
Please listen and enjoy!
Stories Henry shared:
- Emigrating to the United States as an 8 year old
- Being filled with the Spirit at a spontaneous worship gathering
- Having to trust God when he left his comfort zone to move to San Francisco
- Developing a speaking and preaching ministry
- Discovering home churches and open fellowship
- Why he wrote his book One: Unfolding God’s Eternal Purpose from House to House (Amazon affiliate link)
- The tremendous impact John 17 has on him and what we can learn from it
- The experience that contributed to his reconsider the oneness of the body
- The gifts Jesus offers his Church in John 17
- Romans 16 and why it matters for today’s church
- How to find his book for free
Great quotes from Henry:
A lot of the joy is in helping someone else.
It’s a powerful oneness that would convince the world to believe in Jesus Christ.
If you don’t get Jesus Christ, God, and the Spirit from the Bible, you’ve got good teaching…but it’s not the Truth.
Resources mentioned by Henry:
- One: Unfolding God’s Eternal Purpose from House to House (Amazon affiliate link)