- The difficulty of his family life and why he gave up on God
- His literal mountain top experience when he started praying to a God he didn’t even believe in
- The snake that helped heal his relationship with his father
- Sharing the Gospel with his father and his conversion
- His daughter’s diagnosis with Turner Syndrome
- God’s provision for his daughter
- The trip to Cambodia that changed his heart for unreached people groups
Great quotes from Rodney:
I knew my life was changed. If this was true why wouldn’t I pour everything into it?
I can honest say there are moments when I’ve been angry with God and I didn’t understand why or what was going on or the purpose behind it all but He’s come through everytime.
What we have before is such a blessing, if we just use it the right way, we can reach the ends of the earth.
Resources Rodney mentioned:
- Hudson Taylor’s Spiritual Secret (Moody Classics)
- Counter Culture: Following Christ in an Anti-Christian Age – “What is it going to take for even the concept of an unreached people group to be intolerable to the church?”