Did you know that I regularly appear on other podcasts as well?
This is a running list of all the episodes of other podcasts I’ve appeared on. Once the episode is recorded, I’ll add it to the list and then update with links once the episode is released.
I’ll update this post regularly with the podcasts that I appear on.
To book me for your show, use this link.
- One Verse Podcast with Jeremy Myers
- A very special thank you to Jeremy Myers for having me on his One Verse Podcast today! We talk about lectio divina, how to put yourself in the story, and the invitation doing so offers in Mark 1:40-45. This was a great time digging into Scripture together.
- The Reckless Pursuit with Cody and Elaine Johnston
- This week we are talking with Eric Nevins, host of The Halfway There Podcast. Eric has a passion to capture the beauty and uniqueness that each individual spiritual journey holds. We discuss the four stages of spiritual growth, how asking questions helps us progress on our spiritual journey, how God can interact with us on a mystical level beyond the Bible, and how to not just read the Bible, but to understand it and allow the words to bloom in our minds.
- A Savage Perspective with Mike and Cynthia Savage
- Eric Nevins is a Christian podcaster, founder of the Christian Podcasters Association, and author of Jesus is Willing: An 8 Day Experience to guide you into the heart of Jesus for you. He talks about how Mark 1:40-45 set him along a path of better understanding the heart of Jesus. It’s amazing the difference one word can make.
- JumbleThink with Michael Woodward
- Finding your voice is all about finding our authenticity. Eric Nevins has been on a journey to find his authentic voice and share it with the world. To find his voice he took the risk to leave a comfortable job and chase the dream deep within him. Now he uses faith, the art of storytelling, and interviewing others to help share a way forward in finding yourself. His Halfway There podcast is well respected in Christian circles. In today’s episode we chat about finding your voice, community and faith, culture and community, and much more.
- Casting The Pod with Adam Schaeuble
- We discuss why I launched a podcast, the ideal person I’m trying to serve, the one thing I’m doing now that I wish I had been doing at the start of the show. Also, the smartest move I’ve made so far. Adam’s show is an insightful look behind the scenes of microphones near you.
- Freestyle Your Life with Erneste Carla Zimmermann
- We talk about honoring the humanity of everyone, learning the process of spiritual reading, and approaching God honestly.
- The Teresa Blaes Show
- Teresa and I discuss how I got started in podcasting and why most people waste their time waiting for permission to do the very thing God has called them to. We also offer some advice on what steps to take next. Teresa’s a great conversationalist and I always enjoy talking with her.
- Reboots Podcast with Tracy Winchel
- LeadBuildLive with Larry Boatright and Rob Colwill
- Here be Tygers with Jarod Cerf