Sarah Koontz is a passionate storyteller who enjoys using illustrations to communicate deep spiritual truths. Sarah writes to inspire women of all ages to explore the beauty of God’s design at SarahKoontz.com. Sarah lives on 13-acres in South Dakota with her husband, two daughters and a rowdy flock of 30 chickens. She revels in their simple, uncluttered life.
Sarah impressed me with her go-getter attitude about everything she does. As she describes that passion and how it relates to her ministry, you will be impressed and ready to hear more, too.
Stories Sarah shared:
- How she stumbled on blogging and discovered her calling
- Her traditional Christian family upbringing and Christian school
- The mentor that changed how she thought of God’s calling in her life
- Waking up to the spiritual battle through a Bible study
- The water heater that nearly killed her
- What she learned from having to step away from her commitments
- How her husband serves her to enable her ministry
- Why helping Christian understand the Bible means so much to her and how that led to creation of her first free Bible study
- Her new study in Ephesians and why you should sign up right now
Great quotes from Sarah:
God sometimes sneaks up on me.
Most of the things that scare us that we don’t want people to know about us are pretty common.
There’s only one you. You are not her. You are not him. The world may not appreciate your gifts.
I don’t need to change the world. I need to change my world.
Don’t forget to sign up for Sarah’s daily Bible study in Ephesians, Worthy of the Calling which begins October 16, 2017. And, if you sign up in the month of October 2017, Sarah has many giveaway for you!
Finally, a way to dig deeper into God’s Word in those precious few moments before the kids wake up and start making demands—while you are stuck in the drive-through line at school—at the end of the day when you’ve just got enough energy to lay in bed and scroll through your phone.
And with all the free goodies packed into this study, you’ll be excited to open your inbox and click on the daily e-mails.
The beautiful truths of Ephesians will teach you…
- How to Root your life in God’s Word
- How to Access your Spiritual Wealth
- How God’s Work Empowers your Walk
- What it means to be Alive in Christ
- How to Love because you are Loved
- How to Pray with Perseverance
- How to Foster your Spiritual Gifts
As Sarah dug into Paul’s letter to the Ephesians, she discovered so many powerful truths meant to equip all Christians to walk Worthy of the Calling.
I invite you to join for this 31-day journey through the book of Ephesians. Come as you are, but expect to be transformed by the radical love of your gracious Heavenly Father.
I just signed up for the study myself so I hope to see you there.