Trevor Kapralos is a nurse in the Washington DC area. I met him through another Halfway There guest (and good friend) Rob Karch. That’s appropriate because if there’s a theme in Trevor’s life it’s the power of Christian community for living this life of faith together.
Trevor the power of Christian community in the following stories:
- The unusual assignment to cover a Belarussian church in Uttica, NY (10:45)
- The amazing background of the church and the powerful way God brought them to the United States (16:40)
- The story of Tatiana and her powerful faith (18:32)
- The Christian community in Seattle (27:15)
- Why he changed careers and enjoys nursing (34:58)
- The power of community in his life (50:36)
The newspaper gave multiple pages, it ran over multiple days and it was pretty well received but the impact was personal for me and for my wife.
You are not the first person to go through this, nor the last.
I don’t know where we would be without community.
- Keith Giles Denver Area event. Details are found here. Please sign up so we can make this event happen!