Jan Costas is one of the sweetest and courageous people I know. She and her husband Mike took the trip of a lifetime last year that really changed them and their relationship when they did the Camino de Santiago, which is an ancient pilgrimage. Jan learned a number of significant lessons on the trail and she shares them with us.
Some significant stories in the episode:
- How she came to Christ after attending church for much of her life (5:45)
- The story of their theater company that went under and the problems that caused for their family (16:35)
- What is the Camino is and why she wanted to do it (26:00)
- The Camino angel story (50:08)
- How she made friends, many friends, on the trail (whole thing!)
We don’t have any money but we have our family, we have our friends, we have our faith. And our health. We have what is important.
The Camino called me.
You don’t when you say something how it’s going to affect someone.
I’m going to cry all the way to Santiago.
If you haven’t subscribed in iTunes, or left a rating & review for Halfway There, please do that right now! It helps more people find us.